Sunday, August 26, 2012

Skybox's 1993 The Simpsons Series I Trading Cards Cel Insert, C4

Originally intended as filler material before and after commercials for The Tracey Ullman Show, The Simpsons came into their own in 1989 and took over America’s prime time television.  Today the multi-award winning animated series is setting records as the longest-running American sitcom, the longest-running American animated program, and the longest-running American primetime, scripted television series.

Here is a rare insert cel card, #C4, from Skybox's 1993 The Simpson Series I trading cards featuring America's favorite dysfunctional family sitting on their living room couch, sans Maggie, as they normally would appear during the opening credits of their television show.



In the second picture showing the back of the card there appears to be a dark circle where Bart is sitting above the Bongo logo; this is due to the lens of my camera. There is no such spot on the back of the card.

If you are interesting in rare mini cel insert, #C4, featuring The Simpsons, you can find it for sale on eBay by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I've been a huge comic nerd for a long time. It was my dad who first introduced me to comics when I was very young. He gave me his small collection of comics at the time and ever since then I’ve continued to add to it. Over the years I have collected hundreds of comics, toy figures, and other memorabilia. And though I would really love to hang on to them, due to unfortunate circumstances I have to let them go. *sigh* So, the purpose of this blog will be mainly to showcase what I have up for sale on eBay. Most of the items will be comic related memorabilia but I also have a few other “types” of collectables that I hope to be getting rid of as well. And every once in a while in between the post of what I have for sell I may just post some of the crazy ideas that pop-up in my head which of course you can simply choose to ignore. Thanks for stopping by.

Translate