Sunday, August 26, 2012

Marvel's X-men 1994 ToyBiz figure: Senyaka with Whip Snapping Action!

Suvik Senyaka, a former member of Magneto’s Acolytes has made a habit of being killed off. First Magento killed him with his own coils. Then he died in a battle with Cable and Lee Forrester. Then he was presumably killed by Sentinels in Genosha. Then he had his head chopped off by Wolverine during the Necrosha arch and that was the last to be heard of Senyaka, though he will most likely make another return in the future.





The backboard has some wear and is warped from storage. However, the figure is in excellent condition as the package has never been opened.

The 1994 Fleer Ultra X-men trading card that comes in the package features Nightcrawler.

A Sri Lankan version of Omega Red, Senyaka can generate psionic whips, which augment his strength, endurance, reflexes, and recuperative powers by draining the life-force of his victims.

If you are interest in this figure of Sri Lanka's only super villain, you can find it for sale on... Will be posting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I've been a huge comic nerd for a long time. It was my dad who first introduced me to comics when I was very young. He gave me his small collection of comics at the time and ever since then I’ve continued to add to it. Over the years I have collected hundreds of comics, toy figures, and other memorabilia. And though I would really love to hang on to them, due to unfortunate circumstances I have to let them go. *sigh* So, the purpose of this blog will be mainly to showcase what I have up for sale on eBay. Most of the items will be comic related memorabilia but I also have a few other “types” of collectables that I hope to be getting rid of as well. And every once in a while in between the post of what I have for sell I may just post some of the crazy ideas that pop-up in my head which of course you can simply choose to ignore. Thanks for stopping by.

Translate