Sunday, August 26, 2012

Marvel's X-men 1992 ToyBiz figure: Forearm with Four Arm Punching Action!

Named for the fact he has four arms, Forearm was one of the core members of the Mutant Liberation Front. In Wolverine vol. 2 issue 167 he apparently had his neck snapped by Serpent Society’s Anaconda during a Bloodsport match. However, he would eventually reappear live and well again as part of the Mutant Liberation Front. During the M-Day arch he was listed as one of the depowered mutants. I wonder if his other 2 arms just fell off.





The backboard has some wear and is warped from storage. However, the figure is in excellent condition as the package has never been opened.

The X-men: Series I trading card that comes in the package features Wolfsbane.

Along with an extra set of arms Forearm’s mutant powers give him increased strength, stamina, and durability.

If you are interest in the figure of the mutant villain known as Forearm, you can find it for sale on... Will be posting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I've been a huge comic nerd for a long time. It was my dad who first introduced me to comics when I was very young. He gave me his small collection of comics at the time and ever since then I’ve continued to add to it. Over the years I have collected hundreds of comics, toy figures, and other memorabilia. And though I would really love to hang on to them, due to unfortunate circumstances I have to let them go. *sigh* So, the purpose of this blog will be mainly to showcase what I have up for sale on eBay. Most of the items will be comic related memorabilia but I also have a few other “types” of collectables that I hope to be getting rid of as well. And every once in a while in between the post of what I have for sell I may just post some of the crazy ideas that pop-up in my head which of course you can simply choose to ignore. Thanks for stopping by.

Translate