Sunday, August 26, 2012

Marvel Super Heroes 1992 ToyBiz figure: The Amazing Spider-Man with Multi Jointed Action Poses!

Arguably belonging somewhere in the top 3 of most iconic superheroes of all time along with Batman and Superman, Spider-man has found his way in to almost everything from school backpacks and lunch boxes to neck ties and socks.

Given amazing superpowers after being bit by a radioactive spider, Peter Parker soon came to learn that with great power comes great responsibility. As a character that started out being far from perfect and feeling responsible for the death of his uncle Ben, Spider-Man shown us that having great power alone does not make you a hero; it’s taking the responsibility in acting on doing the right thing that makes you a great hero. Spider-man is not a hero because he wants to be, it’s because he has to be.

Now, with that said how is he going to make a deal with the devil? If you haven’t guessed it, yes, I am not a proponent of One More Day. If they wanted to get MJ out of the picture they could have done it in so many other ways. Making a deal with Mephisto to simply rewind the past and start all over is way out of character for someone who strives to do the right thing even when he finds it hard to do so. Not to mention it is a poorly contrived way to retcon almost 20 years of Spider-man history.  It’s sad to say, but to this day I haven’t read another Spider-Man comic.

Well, for those who remember the Spider-Man of the past here is a 1992 Marvel Super Heroes figure of the Amazing Spider-Man with Multi Jointed Action Poses by ToyBiz!







The backboard has some wear and is warped from storage. There is some discoloring along two edges of the backboard due to it previously getting wet. The figure it self still appears to be in excellent condition as it has never been removed from the package.

If you are interested in this figure of your "friendly neighborhood Spider-Man", you can find it for sale on eBay by clicking here.

Spiderman, Spiderman,
Does whatever a spider can.
Spins a web, any size,
Catches thieves just like flies.
Look out! Here comes the Spiderman.

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I've been a huge comic nerd for a long time. It was my dad who first introduced me to comics when I was very young. He gave me his small collection of comics at the time and ever since then I’ve continued to add to it. Over the years I have collected hundreds of comics, toy figures, and other memorabilia. And though I would really love to hang on to them, due to unfortunate circumstances I have to let them go. *sigh* So, the purpose of this blog will be mainly to showcase what I have up for sale on eBay. Most of the items will be comic related memorabilia but I also have a few other “types” of collectables that I hope to be getting rid of as well. And every once in a while in between the post of what I have for sell I may just post some of the crazy ideas that pop-up in my head which of course you can simply choose to ignore. Thanks for stopping by.

Translate