Sunday, August 26, 2012

500 Piece Ranma ½ Jigsaw Puzzle Featuring Female Ranma, Akane, Shampoo, and Others

As a kid my favorite anime series featured a teenage boy who was cursed with becoming a buxom redheaded teenage girl every time he was doused with cold water. Yeah, it sounds a little sketchy but as far as anime goes it was pretty PG. The anime I’m talking about is of course no other than Rumiko Takahashi’s Ranma ½, in which the boy Ranma Satome became cursed after falling in to the Spring of Drowned Girl while training in the mountains of China. As the inheritor of the Tendo Dojo for the Anything-Goes school of martial arts he was then betrothed to Akane Tendo. It was their awkward and often comedic love-hate relationship that became the main focus of the series. Throw in high flying martial arts with this romantic comedy and I believe you have the recipe for what made this series so great.

 This is a 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle by Carmay featuring some of the cast from Ranma ½.




This item was purchased from a local comic shop in the early 1990s. The box has some minor wear due to storage; however, the puzzle pieces are like new and are in very good condition.

The puzzle features the Satomes (female Ranma and panda form Genma), the Tendos (Akane, Nabiki, Kasume, and Soun), Shampoo, Ukyo Kuonji, Natsume, and Kurumi. When completed the puzzle measures 38 cm x 53 cm (approximately 15 inches x 21 inches).

If you are interested in this jigsaw puzzle featuring the cast of Ranma ½, you can find it for sale on... Will be posting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I've been a huge comic nerd for a long time. It was my dad who first introduced me to comics when I was very young. He gave me his small collection of comics at the time and ever since then I’ve continued to add to it. Over the years I have collected hundreds of comics, toy figures, and other memorabilia. And though I would really love to hang on to them, due to unfortunate circumstances I have to let them go. *sigh* So, the purpose of this blog will be mainly to showcase what I have up for sale on eBay. Most of the items will be comic related memorabilia but I also have a few other “types” of collectables that I hope to be getting rid of as well. And every once in a while in between the post of what I have for sell I may just post some of the crazy ideas that pop-up in my head which of course you can simply choose to ignore. Thanks for stopping by.

Translate