Saturday, September 1, 2012

Original 1983 Star Wars: Return of the Jedi (Episode VI) Lobby card

The final conclusion to George Lucas’ epic sci-fi trilogy, Star Wars: Return of the Jedi brought the battle between the Rebel Alliance and the Galactic Empire to the Endor system as the Rebels try to prevent the completion of another Death Star. In order for the Rebel fleet lead by Lando Clarissisan to have a chance at destroying it, a small strike force lead by Han Solo travels to the forest moon of Endor to disable the force generator protecting the Death Star. While Han Solo and the rest of his team are being introduced to the Ewoks on the moon, Luke Skywalker decides to confront Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine upon the Death Star for the last time.

Here is as single lobby card for the 1983 box office hit Return of the Jedi featuring the heroes of the trilogy in the cockpit of the Imperial shuttle Tydirium as they attempt to bypass the Imperial security forces and land on the forest moon of Endor. From left to right, starting in the back you can see: R2-D2, C-3PO (Anthony Daniels), Princes Leia (Carrie Fisher), Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill), Chewbacca (Peter Mayhew), and Hand Solo (Harrison Ford).











The card has turned yellowish in the back and has a bit of wear; however, it is still in fairly good condition. I have provided several pictures to help you judge the condition of the item for yourself.

If you are interested in this lobby card featuring a scene from Return of the Jedi, you can find it for sale on… Will be posting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I've been a huge comic nerd for a long time. It was my dad who first introduced me to comics when I was very young. He gave me his small collection of comics at the time and ever since then I’ve continued to add to it. Over the years I have collected hundreds of comics, toy figures, and other memorabilia. And though I would really love to hang on to them, due to unfortunate circumstances I have to let them go. *sigh* So, the purpose of this blog will be mainly to showcase what I have up for sale on eBay. Most of the items will be comic related memorabilia but I also have a few other “types” of collectables that I hope to be getting rid of as well. And every once in a while in between the post of what I have for sell I may just post some of the crazy ideas that pop-up in my head which of course you can simply choose to ignore. Thanks for stopping by.

Translate