Saturday, September 1, 2012

Point of No Return Movie Poster Autographed by Cast

Point of No Return is a 1993 American remake of Luc Besson’s 1990 film Nikita. It tells the story of a drug addict, Maggie Hayward, who was found guilty of murdering a police officer and sentenced to death. However, her death is staged by a secret government agency that transforms her into a deadly assassin. As Maggie begins to fall in love with her house manager she starts to hate her job as a professional killer. Having had enough, she asks to leave the agency; unfortunately for her leaving the agency proves to be no simple task.

Here is an authentic double-sided movie poster for the film Point of No Return signed by five of the main members of the cast: Bridget Fonda (the femme fatale, Maggie Hayward), Gabriel Byrne (the love struck secret operative, Bob), Dermot Mulroney (Maggie’s apartment manager and lover, J.P.), Harvey Keitel (the ‘cleaner’, Victor), and Anne Bancroft (the secret operative instructor, Amanda).









Tape has been previously used on the back side of the poster, apparently for when it was on display, and it has left marks in six places. On the front side of the poster there is also a mark left by tape by after the ‘N’ in Return which possible got there when it was being rolled or taken down. Other than the tape marks, the poster is in great condition with only a few other minor defects.

The poster measures approximately 27 x 40 inches. The certificate of authenticity for the signatures comes from All-Star Entertainment Inc.

If you are interested in this item, you can find it for sale on eBay by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I've been a huge comic nerd for a long time. It was my dad who first introduced me to comics when I was very young. He gave me his small collection of comics at the time and ever since then I’ve continued to add to it. Over the years I have collected hundreds of comics, toy figures, and other memorabilia. And though I would really love to hang on to them, due to unfortunate circumstances I have to let them go. *sigh* So, the purpose of this blog will be mainly to showcase what I have up for sale on eBay. Most of the items will be comic related memorabilia but I also have a few other “types” of collectables that I hope to be getting rid of as well. And every once in a while in between the post of what I have for sell I may just post some of the crazy ideas that pop-up in my head which of course you can simply choose to ignore. Thanks for stopping by.

Translate