Saturday, September 1, 2012

1995 Youngblood figure of Rob Liefeld’s Troll by Todd McFarlane Toys

From Image comic’s creator Rob Liefeld, Bartholomew J. Troll is a government agent who has been working on the side of American ever since the Revolutionary War. A former member of the superhero teams Youngblood and Brigade, Troll is in fact a mythical troll and is over thousands of years old. Though naturally all covered in blue fur, he chooses to appear more like a grayed haired version of Wolverine.

Here is a 1995 Youngblood action figure of Rob Liefeld’s Troll by McFarlane Toys.






When a pipe broke in my garage this item happened to be in a cardboard box on the floor. Though the water never got more than a couple of centimeters high the cardboard box soaked up the water and so did the backboard of this item’s package. I decided to just remove the backboard and place the figure in a Ziploc bag. The only time I have removed the item from the bag since then was to take these pictures.  None of the parts are missing and as you can tell from the pictures the item is in excellent condition.

If you are interested in Rob Liefeld's Troll, you can find it for sale on... Will be posting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I've been a huge comic nerd for a long time. It was my dad who first introduced me to comics when I was very young. He gave me his small collection of comics at the time and ever since then I’ve continued to add to it. Over the years I have collected hundreds of comics, toy figures, and other memorabilia. And though I would really love to hang on to them, due to unfortunate circumstances I have to let them go. *sigh* So, the purpose of this blog will be mainly to showcase what I have up for sale on eBay. Most of the items will be comic related memorabilia but I also have a few other “types” of collectables that I hope to be getting rid of as well. And every once in a while in between the post of what I have for sell I may just post some of the crazy ideas that pop-up in my head which of course you can simply choose to ignore. Thanks for stopping by.

Translate