Thursday, June 21, 2012

Marvel's X-men 1994 ToyBiz figure: Iceman with Super Ice Slide!

Iceman is one of the oldest X-men characters introduced yet is usually portrayed as one of the youngest. Ah, the magic of comics.

This item featuring one of the X-men's most powerful mutant is another from Toy Biz's 1994 line up of Marvel's X-men action figures.



The item comes with a freezable Super Ice Slide or a one cube ice-tray....



 The Iceman figure is transparent and has blue tinge, except for his belt. 
The backboard is in great condition.
The Ultra Fleer Marvel Universe Trading card that comes enclosed in the package features Cable.

If you are interested in this figure of Iceman you can find it for sale on... Will be posting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I've been a huge comic nerd for a long time. It was my dad who first introduced me to comics when I was very young. He gave me his small collection of comics at the time and ever since then I’ve continued to add to it. Over the years I have collected hundreds of comics, toy figures, and other memorabilia. And though I would really love to hang on to them, due to unfortunate circumstances I have to let them go. *sigh* So, the purpose of this blog will be mainly to showcase what I have up for sale on eBay. Most of the items will be comic related memorabilia but I also have a few other “types” of collectables that I hope to be getting rid of as well. And every once in a while in between the post of what I have for sell I may just post some of the crazy ideas that pop-up in my head which of course you can simply choose to ignore. Thanks for stopping by.

Translate