Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Marvel's X-men 1994 ToyBiz figure: Ch'od with Double Arm Hurling Action!

So I've decided to start by first trying to sell the toys and the first item on the block is one my favorite Starjammers. Not sure why I really like him so much though. I think it might just be because he's a huge green alien that looks like a cross between a lizard and a fish.

Anyway, here's the item from Toy Biz's 1994 line up of Marvel's X-men action figures...


You know it looks like he's smiling in that pic.


Check out how he can easily toss other action figures over his head.


The backboard has some wear and is warped from storage. However, the package has never been opened. I have provided several pictures so you can judge the condition of the item for yourself.

The 1994 Fleer Ultra X-men trading card that comes in the package features Cable.

Ch'od is one of the original members of the Starjammers who first appeared in Marvel Comics in X-men #104. He is often accompanied by his alien pet named Cr’reee (the small white figure that also comes in the package). A skilled starship pilot, marksman, swordsman, and hand-to-hand combatant with superhuman strength, durability, and endurance; he is a formidable opponent for anyone who decides to cross the Starjammers.

If you are interested in this figure of Ch'od of the Starjammers, you can find it for sale on... Will be posting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I've been a huge comic nerd for a long time. It was my dad who first introduced me to comics when I was very young. He gave me his small collection of comics at the time and ever since then I’ve continued to add to it. Over the years I have collected hundreds of comics, toy figures, and other memorabilia. And though I would really love to hang on to them, due to unfortunate circumstances I have to let them go. *sigh* So, the purpose of this blog will be mainly to showcase what I have up for sale on eBay. Most of the items will be comic related memorabilia but I also have a few other “types” of collectables that I hope to be getting rid of as well. And every once in a while in between the post of what I have for sell I may just post some of the crazy ideas that pop-up in my head which of course you can simply choose to ignore. Thanks for stopping by.

Translate